Freewire is hiring a Lead Developer!
Great salary. Ownership share. Health coverage. Award-winning office environment. Experienced management team with history of creating equity value for its employees and shareholders.
Freewire is a fast growing Internet firm that is developing "Fan Channels" for professional athletes. We already have 70 NFL clients and are adding more every week. Philadelphia Eagles Quintin Mikell and Chris Gocong are on our board.
We operate out of an award-winning restoration of a 17th century grist mill in Thornton, Pennsylvania. The founders of Freewire successfully founded and profitably sold InternetSeer.com (to Landmark Communications, past owner of The Weather Channel, in 2006) and have had successful careers in finance, marketing and Internet technology. We're very passionate about our work and are looking for the same type of person to join our team.
Freewire provides you with a compact, fast-paced environment where your efforts are essential to our success. If you enjoy working on pioneering projects, high volume platforms, writing quality code you will be proud of, and want to be involved in building a pioneering company with great relationships in the professional sports business, give us a call.
- Facebook application development
- Experience writing software that communicates directly with 3rd party software (crawlers, automation scripts, API's etc.)
Other Important Skills
- Amazon cloud (EC2 hosting)
- SVN / CVS
- Apache web server and/or mySQL server configuration
- Python, PERL, Java/JSP and/or Ruby Experience
- Shell scripting
- Scalability / Redundancy / High volume environments
- Previous startup experience
- Comfortable with a *nix server environment
- Extensive knowledge of open source technologies (PHP, MySQL, memcached etc.)
- All employees receive equity participation. Management has history of successful exits
- All employees are provided medical insurance
ContactMike Dever, CEO